Stuck in a rut?
Is there something at home or work that needs to change but you can’t choose the route to take? Whether its a career change, a start-up business that needs a kick start or you desperately want a better work/life integration. Whatever it is then let me support you as your life consultant.
I will help you; RECOGNISE what you want to achieve, take positive ACTION and REVIEW all outcomes to allow more fine tuning.
What will a Life Consultant do?
Often people don’t like to move out of their comfort zone, for fear of making a wrong decision.
A life consultant helps by listening and breaking down your current situation and feelings. You may not realise it, but this can be extremely hard to do by yourself. Even with advice from friends and family, you may struggle to identify the right choices without some external help.
They will quiz, ask probing questions and work with you to identify solutions to problems. Then assist you in building an action strategy to generate positive momentum and assist you in reaching your full potential.
How do I know if I need a Life Consultant?
• Feeling stressed, overwhelmed and frustrated and have no idea why?
• Sick and tired of moaning but equally frustrated that you don’t know what your next move should be?
• Feel uncertain of who you are and what you want?
• Carrying a load of things in your mind that are weighing you down?
• Wish you need a sounding-board to see you through the tough days?
• Lacking a sense of direction in your life?
Lots of people feel bored and unfulfilled with their lives and do not know what would satisfy them, or find the courage to take a risk and push change along.
If you are one of these people then isn’t it time that you take stock and make a commitment to yourself to take action and get the job done. No matter what it is? Achieve a more fulfilling life.
What topics will we cover?
• Setting goals and action plans
• Working out what would make you truly happy
• Identifying areas that have impact upon your work life
• Isolating negative behaviour to change
• Spotting those barriers that hold you back
• Creating ways to integrate work and life
• Identifying your perfect job or perhaps running your own business
• Anything that will change your life and help you become healthier and happier
Who are the clients?
A life consultant can deal with individuals or corporates at every level in life. I mostly invest my time to private individuals on a 1-2-1 basis in relation to life and work.
I also write articles in The London Economic.
Where and when will the meetings take place?
Depending on the client, geography, time frames, logistics and needs, meetings can be held face-to-face, via Skype and telephone. Obviously text and email can be utilised too. It shouldn’t be a barrier. Solutions not problems!